Like most websites, in running and maintaining www.idealmedia.com, the following data about you may collected and processed:
1. Information about your use of the site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
2. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
3. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
dealmedia uses the information collected from you to provide the services to you. In addition to this Idealmedia may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
1. To provide information to you that you request from us relating to Idealmedia’s products or services.
2. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
3. To inform you of any changes to the website, services or goods and products.
Disclosing Your Information
1. In the event that Idealmedia sell any or all of the business to the buyer.
2. Where Idealmedia is legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
3. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Protecting children’s privacy is especially important to Idealmedia. It is Idealmedia’s policy to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws. Therefore, Idealmedia restricts this Web site to persons eighteen years or older.
You must be eighteen (18) years or older to access this web site. If You are under eighteen years of age, You are not permitted to access this web site for any reason. due to the age restrictions for use of this web site, no information obtained by this web site, falls within the children’s online privacy protection act (coppa) and is not monitored as doing so.
Commitment to Data Security
Services and Web sites sponsored by Idealmedia have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under Idealmedia’s control. While Idealmedia makes every effort to ensure the integrity and security of its network and systems, it cannot guarantee that the applied security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information.
Some data entry pages may contain additional conditions regarding the processing of specific data entered by you on this page, this Policy recognizes your acceptance of all the additional terms expressly provided on the data entry page. At the same time, you should take into account that virtually all external services that provide their modules for installation on third party sites, including those available on the site, can use information about you for various purposes, for example, targeting advertisements displayed you on the Internet.
Idealmedia can not influence this or that functionality of the modules of external systems, though provides them for the convenience of users and ensure the normal functioning of the site and is not responsible for any consequences of collecting and using information about your visits to the site.
The fact that you use the site automatically means your acceptance of all the conditions of personal information processing mentioned above, as well as, with the privacy policies of third-party resources used by us, located on the relevant links (if any).
If you partially or completely disagree with the above statements, conditions and rules, including the submitted privacy policies of third-party resources, you must immediately stop browsing the site pages.
Idealmedia collects and temporarily stores certain information about your visit for use for site-management and security purposes only. Idealmedia collects and analyzes this information because it helps to better design the website to suit your needs. Idealmedia may also automatically collect information about the web content you view in the event of a known security or virus threat. This information includes:
1. The Internet domain from which you access the website (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from an educational domain);
2. The Internet Protocol (IP) address (a unique number for each computer connected to the Internet) from which you access the website;
3. The type of browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome) used to access the site;
4. The operating system (e.g., Windows, Mac OS, Unix) used to access the site;
5. The date and time you access the site;
6. The Universal Resource Locators (URLs), or addresses, of the pages you visit;
7. Your username, if it was used to log in to the website;
8. If you visited this website from another website, the URL of the forwarding site.
Idealmedia may share the above information with the employees or representatives with a “need-to-know” principle in the performance of their duties, as needed to quickly process your request or other transaction. This information is only used to help us make the site more useful to you. Raw data logs are retained temporarily as required for security and site management purposes only.
Revisions to This Policy
Idealmedia reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this Policy, the Terms Of Service agreement, and other Idealmedia’s policies and agreements at any time and in any manner, by updating and posting thereof. Your use of this site since such changes have been implemented constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of these changes. Please, consult this privacy statement prior to every use for any changes.